Samsung India has recently introduced in India Samsung ML-2010 monochrome laser printer targeted at small office or corporate setting that offers razor sharp images with 1,200 x 600 dpi effective print resolution.
The Samsung ML-2010 monochrome laser printer is designed using a bright white plastic front and soft gray sides and back. The affordable Samsung ML-2010 monochrome alser printer offers printing speed of up to 20 ppm in A4 or 17 ppm in Letter and supports print resolution of up to 1,200 x 600 dpi effective output.
Ideally suited for small offices, students, SOHO users, and SMB users the new Samsung ML-2010 black and white laser printer is equipped with Samsung 150 MHz Processor and has 8-MB internal RAM (Max. 8-MB) and features USB v1.1 interface and is compatible with USB v2.0 port.
The Samsung ML-2010’s clean, compact design and large monthly duty cycle make it ideal for anyone with limited office space. In addition, the Samsung ML-2010 monochrome laser printer also features a toner save button and offers a monthly duty cycle of 5,000 pages. Laser printer also provides a heavy-duty clear plastic cover to shield the paper from spills and help keep dust out of the printer’s interior.
The control panel on ML-2010 laser printer consists of a chrome button and two tiny LEDs. The button allows you to switch between automatic feed for plain paper and manual mode for hand-feeding envelopes into the one-page auxiliary slot. The LEDs indicate when the printer is ready to print, when it’s busy processing a job, or if printing is stalled because of a paper jam or an empty input paper tray.
The Samsung ML-2010 laser printer holds upto 150-sheet in a Multi Purpose input Tray, and output bin can hold upto 100-sheets face down. Besides the laser printer also offers media size of 76 x 127 mm (3×5 inch) to 216 x 356 mm (8.5×14 inch). The laser printer can handle all sorts of print media including transparencies, labels, post cards, and envelopes for direct printing and has yield of about 3,000 Pages @ ISO 19752 5% Coverage using single cartridge.
With less than 10 second warm-up time, the new Samsung ML-12010 monochrome laser printer is about 5.5 kgs in weight with dimensions of 358 x 299 x 217 mm (14.1 x 11.8 x 8.5 inch).
Samsung ML-2010 laser printer produces long lasting monochrome prints that are smudge and water resistant and razor sharp with 1,200 x 600 dpi resolution. The unit is equipped with 8-MB of total internal memory (maximum 8-MB) and is fully compatible with Windows (98/ME/2000/XP), Macontosh and Linux (Red Hat, Caldera, Mandrake, Slackware, SUSE and Turbo Linux) operating systems.
Samsung has ensured that ML-2010 laser printer’s Manuals, answers to FAQs, and printer drivers are available on Samsung’s Web site.
Samsung ML-2010 Monochrome Laser Printer Features
- Monochrome laser printing
- Printing speed: Up to 20 ppm in A4 (17 ppm in Letter)
- Up to 1,200 x 600 dpi effective output
- First Page Out Time - 10 seconds
- Samsung 150 MHz Processor
- 8-MB internal RAM (maximum 8-MB)
- USB v1.1 interface (Compatible with USB v2.0 port)
- Windows Fonts
- Monthly duty cycle of 5,000 pages
- Toner save button
- 150-sheet Multi Purpose Tray Input Capacity
- 100-sheet Face Down Output Capacity
- Media Size - 76ï¿½127 mm (3×5 inch) - 216ï¿½356 mm (8.5×14 inch)
- Special Media - Transparencies, Labels, Post cards, Envelopes
- Yield - 3,000 Pages @ ISO 19752 5% Coverage
- Dimension (WxDxH) - 358 x 299 x 217 mm (14.1 x 11.8 x 8.5 inch)
- Weight - 5.5 Kg
- Compatible with Windows 98/Me/2000/XP, Various Linux OS including Red Hat, Caldera, Debian, Mandrake, Slackware, SuSE and Turbo Linux