Wednesday, February 25, 2009
DivX Pro v7.0.0 (Portable)
The next generation of DivX video! Enjoy true HD video with DivX® 7 for Windows. Play all DivX and DivX Plus™ HD video (MKV) with our free offering and purchase DivX Pro 7 to create your own HD videos.
A Cinematic Video Experience! We're now introducing the next generation of DivX technology with DivX 7 — our new software that lets you create and play full HD H.264 (MKV) videos. H.264 is a new standard that is poised to power the high definition video revolution by offering incredible visual quality, performance and efficiency. DivX 7 gives you all the tools you need to take full advantage of H.264 for a truly cinematic video experience.
DivX® is a digital video format that offers a high-quality viewing experience on any device or platform — from your PC to your phone to your living room TV. Over 100 million devices that support DivX video have shipped worldwide from major manufactures, including DVD players, gaming consoles, mobile phones and more. Look for the DivX logo when you buy your next device to ensure that you can enjoy your videos anywhere you choose.
DivX® gives you the power to watch, create and share high-quality videos on your Windows or Mac computer. DivX technology enables highly compressed video without compromising visual quality — so you can enjoy a cinematic experience on your computer, in your living room or wherever you go.
• Convert your video, including HD files, to DivX video using DivX Converter, or create video compilations with DVD features using DivX Author
• Post a DivX video to your site using DivX Web Player
• Watch your videos, even HD videos (H.264/AAC) from the Internet, with DivX Player
DivX® technology lets you take your high-quality videos from your computer and play them in full-screen glory on your living room TV. Use one of the millions of DivX Certified® devices, such as a Blu-ray DVD player, gaming console or DivX Connected device, to watch your videos directly on your TV.
• Stream your videos, photos, music and Internet video (e.g. YouTube) to your TV with DivX Connected™
• Burn a video to disc for playback in a DivX Certified DVD player
• Copy a video to a USB drive or a SD card and watch it on a DivX Certified TV
You don't stay in one place and neither should your media. With a DivX Certified® mobile device, you can watch your high-quality DivX® videos, and even record new ones, wherever you go.
• Watch your videos anywhere your phone goes
• Shoot your own video with a DivX Certified digital camera or mobile phone
• Travel in style with video playback on any DivX Certified portable media player or in-car media player
• Plays DivX video (.divx, .avi)
• Plays HD H.264 video (.mkv)
• Supports AAC and MP3 audio
• Includes DFX Audio Enhancer
• One-step conversion to DivX video
• Outputs .divx ,.avi, .mkv files
• Includes DivX Plus™ HD encode profile
• Includes advanced encode settings
DivX® Pro 7 for Windows is our premium software offering, providing everything you need for a true HD experience. Utilizing our latest and greatest video technology based on H.264, the new standard for HD digital video, DivX Pro 7 lets you create HD video and play MKV videos with high-quality AAC audio. You can also play your DivX files (.divx, .avi) on millions of DivX Certified® devices today. Look for DivX Plus™ HD Certified devices later this year that will support playback of all DivX and DivX Plus files, as well as .mkv (H.264/AAC) videos from the Internet.
DivX Player - Now playing: the future of HD video
Kick back and enjoy true HD video the way it’s meant to be seen. Optimized for both DivX® and DivX Plus™ (.mkv) playback, the DivX Player is the best way to experience cutting-edge digital video on your computer.
• Play all DivX videos, including new DivX Plus HD (.mkv) videos and H.264/AAC files from the Internet.
• Burn DivX videos to disc for playback on millions of DivX Certified® DVD players
• Watch premium DivX videos with support for other popular formats
• Get pure 5.1 channel, room-rattling surround sound
• Support for .srt subtitles for a more complete viewing experience
DivX Web Player - Play and embed HD DivX video in your browser
DivX Web Player lets you play up to HD-quality DivX® video in your web browser. You can also use DivX Web Player to easily embed DivX videos onto your website or blog.
• Play DivX video (up to 1080p HD) in your browser
• Easily add DivX video to your website or blog
• Download videos to watch later
• Enjoy multiple audio tracks and subtitles in your browser
DivX Converter - Drag-and-drop DivX HD video creation
Convert your digital videos to the DivX® format for playback on your computer or DivX Certified® devices in one easy step. DivX Converter now supports the new DivX Plus™ HD profile so you can easily convert your HD video to H.264 (.mkv) with AAC audio.
• Easily convert your digital videos from most popular formats (e.g. WMV, AVI, MOV) to .divx and .mkv in one step
• Use the pre-set profiles to ensure that your videos will play on a variety of DivX Certified devices including DivX Plus HD Certified devices coming soon
• Merge multiple videos into one DivX file and add external subtitles
• Use advanced encoding settings to take more control over your video output
DivX Pro Codec - The heart of your HD video experience
The codec that revolutionized the video world is at it again. Like the free DivX® Community Codec, the DivX Pro Codec supports playback of all DivX videos (.avi, .mkv., .divx). We call this version “pro” because it also includes fancy advanced encoding settings to let you create high-quality DivX videos with third party software that will play on any DivX Certified® device.
• Create high-quality, highly compressed DivX videos using third-party software or with DivX Converter
• Watch DivX videos (.avi and .divx) in Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic, RealPlayer and other popular media players
• Guarantee that your videos will play back beyond the PC on DivX Certified DVD players, mobile phones, gaming consoles and more.
• Fine tune your video with advanced encoding settings for higher-quality files
Size : 25 MB
Posted by Rudhra at 6:20:00 PM